Custom Sports Sleeves LLC
Custom Sports Sleeves takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Custom Sports Sleeves collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.customsportssleeves.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to http://www.customsportssleeves.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://www.customsportssleeves.com
Custom Sports Sleeves
49 Royal Oaks Way
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us by phone on 1-866-294-0192
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
Custom Sports Sleeves is P3PSealcertified. In the event that a dispute regarding our privacy practices cannot be settled through our normal dispute resolution processes, you should contact P3PSeal, an independent third party. P3PSeal will serve as a liaison with Custom Sports Sleeves to resolve any dispute you may have.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Custom Sports Sleeves collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected - What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
- name (optional)
- email (optional)
- postal (optional)
- telephone (optional)
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
We collect data from you only if entered into our site. All data transmitted to us is protected by secure SSL technology. We never share your information with any third parties. All information is stored in a secure password protected database.
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
Information Recipients - Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
Information Retention - How long is this information retained?
We retain information until the order is complete. Credit card information is NEVER stored in our database.